Monday, August 8, 2011

Jollibee Chicken Nugget Crunchers: Fall In Love at First Bite!

The box with healthy and yummy treats for all ages.

The first time I saw Jollibee Chicken Crunchers ad on TV, I got intrigued right away. I wonder what made it different from the other chicken nuggets I’ve tried and are available in the market today. Being a chicken-nugget fan, Kyle immediately wanted to try it upon seeing it on TV. However, as a parent, I’m the type who’s quite meticulous when it comes to food especially the ones concerning Kyle. He’s not allowed to eat certain foods because of his condition to the point that I sometimes felt like I’m some kind of Bureau of Food and Drugs personnel. I always had to check with his physician if he’s given the go-signal to eat this and that, and to be honest, that’s quite frustrating sometimes. But then, I guess, that's just part of being a mom. You always had to make sure you're giving your kids only the best.





Going back to Jollibee’s Chicken Nugget Crunchers, I found out later that it is indeed different from other chicken nuggets I had tasted because it had real carrot bits on them. Making our kids’ favorite chicken nuggets more nutritious and delicious!
The new Jollibee Chicken Nugget Crunchers is made of seasoned tender chicken and carrot bits fortified with Vitamin A for healthier eyesight and had beta-carotene, a terpenoid hydrocarbon with several isomers, which is an important factor in the diet as a precursor of Vitamin A.
It was truly love at first bite. Jollibee Chicken Nugget Crunchers had crunchy golden coatings on the outside and tender juicy chicken fillet on the inside. Plus, it is best paired in its sweet barbecue dipping sauce that kids and adults will surely love.

Crunchy goodness in every bite!
Kids can enjoy this crunchy goodness as it is featured as part of the Jollibee Kids Meal complete with rice, a regular drink, and the featured collectible toy for only P98. It can also be ordered for an ala carte at P75 and as value meal with rice and a regular drink for P99 or regular fries and regular drink for P110.

They say that kids never lie. So I would just end this blog post with what Kyle had said about Jollibee Chicken Nugget Crunchers: “I never thought healthy foods can taste this yummy.”
Jollibee Chicken Nugget Crunchers is now available in all Jollibee branches nationwide for dine-in, drive-thru and take-out. For delivery, call Jollibee express delivery service hotline at 8-7000 or log on to their website www.jollibeedelivery.com

Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this post, I  just wanted to write a review on the said food product, the opinions are 100% my own.


xoxo,







2 comments:

Jenn said...

I really want to taste this one, too... I like the idea of them putting some carrots - sure was a great way of inserting veggies into kids' food. May I be able to taste it soon, too.

Vance M. Ramos said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and making a comment Jenn! You wouldn't even think it had carrots on them, but it really tasted good especially with the sweet BBQ sauce. Go ahead and try it yourself. :)

Post a Comment